Full price: € 10,00
Reduced price: € 7,50 *
- Children aged 6 to 14
- Students from 15 to 25
- Visitors over 65
- Holders of the Venice Card or Venezia Unica City Pass
- Holders of the Carta Rolling Venice
- Holders of ISIC (International Student Identity Card)
School reduced: € 4,00 per person
(valid for entrance from September 1st to March 15th): for students of all schools levels accompanied by their teachers; a list of the students’ names must be provided by the school, valid also for up to two people accompanying the group.
Family Offer: reduced ticket for all family paying members, for families of two adults and at least one child (up to 14)
- Venetian residents
- Children from 0 to 5
- Disabled with accompanying guide
- Members of Icom
- Tourist guides enabled in Italy accompanying groups or individual visitors
- Individuals (max. 2) accompanying groups of children and students
- Ordinary MUVE partners
- Holders Membership Card Fondazione Venetian Heritage (valid for two people)
- Holders Art pass Venice Foundation
- Members of “Amici dei Musei e Monumenti Veneziani”
- Holders of the Museum Pass
- Holders of the MUVE Friend Card
* Is possible to book online only reduced price tickets for children aged from 6 to 14, students aged from 15 to 25 and over 65. Other reduced and free tickets are instead issued, upon presentation of the requested documents, directly at the Ticket Office.
THE MUSEUMS OF MODERN AND CONTEMPORARY ART
A single ticket valid for: Ca’ Pesaro – International Modern Art Gallery + Fortuny Museum
A single ticket gives access to two fascinating places and an understanding of the role played by Venice in modern artistic experimentation from the late 1800s. The grandiose Baroque palazzo Ca’ Pesaro houses the city’s modern art collection, with the main nucleus comprising works acquired at early Venice Biennials. Among these celebrated masterpieces is Klimt’s Judith II (1909). The museum is also home to a vast collection of sculptures. The itinerary continues at the Gothic palazzo in Campo San Beneto, transformed by Mariano Fortuny in the early 1900s into his own eclectic, spectacular photography, stage design, textile design and painting atelier. The meticulously preserved collections are constantly augmented by prestigious exhibitions.
On the occasion of temporary exhibitions, visitors will be able to appreciate a cultural offer of contemporary art in both museums.
This ticket is valid for 3 months and grants one single admission to each Museum.
Ticket full price: 15,00 euro
Ticket reduced price: 12,00 euro
Children aged from 6 to 14; students aged from 15 to 25; visitors over 65; holders of the Venice Rolling Card.
The Museum Pass is the cumulative ticket for the permanent collections of the Musei Civici of Venice currently open and for those connected (Clock Tower not included). This ticket is valid for 6 months and grants one single admission to each museum.
The Museum Pass grants entrance to the following museums:
The St Mark’s Square Museums
– Doge’s Palace
– combined itinerary of Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale, Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana
Museum of Palazzo Mocenigo; Carlo Goldoni’s House; Ca’ Pesaro, International Gallery of Modern Art + Oriental Art Museum; Glass Museum – Murano; Lace Museum – Burano; Natural History Museum; Fortuny Museum
MUVE exhibitions at Centro Culturale Candiani, Mestre
Full price ‘Museum Pass’: 40,00 euro
Reduced ‘Museum Pass’: 22,00 euro
Family ‘Museum Pass’ Offer: reduced ticket for all family paying members, for families of two adults and at least one child (up to 14)